This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods purchased from Yellowfin Gears or its authorized sellers and distributors.
What does this Limited Warranty cover?
The Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. The decision of repair or replacement is at Yellowfin Gears’ discretion.
If any part is no longer available (e.g. a particular colour variation), Yellowfin Gears will replace it with a functional close alternative.
The Warranty Period for Goods purchased from Yellowfin Gears is between 3 to 18 months from the date of purchase. All products have a different, but reasonable Warranty Period. Please refer to the respective product page for more information.
What isn’t covered under this Limited Warranty?
Warranty may be voided for any product damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage, or handling by the user. The warranty applies to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
Yellowfin Gears’ Warranty does not cover –
- Conditions and/or malfunctions and/or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. Such Warranty exclusions include, but are not limited to –
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, batteries, Cushion Pads, Zip, Screws, and other parts of the product).
- Accidental damage
- Damages caused by but not limited to negligent or faulty use, careless operation, or not following the recommended procedure of maintenance.
- Damages during transit, due to weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Damages caused by:
- Use of a product of Yellowfin Gears for anything other than recommended purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the product fitment.
- Use of parts which are not Yellowfin Gears genuine components.
- Faulty assembly or installation on part of the original buyer or its authorized agents.
- The warranty will be void in case the repairs or alterations are carried out by parties other than Yellowfin Gears or its authorized agents.
- Failure of electronic part such as LED, Charger IC, Switch, Fuse etc as its mostly dependant of input current fluctuations.
Warranty: Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of the Limited Warranty provided by Yellowfin Gears are as follows:
- The Limited Warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase or the date of delivery, if the latter is on a different date.
- You must register your Warranty by scanning the QR code provided with the product in the package or through the Website URL sent via email upon purchase of a product, and filling the required information in the online form after purchase from Yellowfin Gears.
- All the replaced parts under this Limited Warranty will, at the time of discharge of the service, become the property of Yellowfin Gears.
- The repair or replacement of your gear under Warranty will not extend the period of the Warranty.
- All Warranty Claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- The Original Purchaser is responsible for shipping charges of any part or product returned. Yellowfin Gears will bear the shipping charges for delivering of any part or product, repaired or new to the Original purchaser.
When does the warranty become effective?
A Yellowfin Gears warranty becomes effective from the date of purchase or delivery of your gear, whichever is later.